The NFL did something a little different this year. The league’s entire 17-game schedule for the upcoming season will be announced on Wednesday night at 8 p.m. ET, but the Week 1 slate was slowly rolled out via multiple media outlets on Wednesday morning.
Fox Sports revealed its slate for opening weekend on Fox & Friends, as did CBS on CBS This Morning. The NFL also allowed Disney’s Good Morning America to announce the Week 1 matchup for Monday Night Football.
So now that we’ve gotten the lineup, let’s check it out.
All times are Eastern.
- Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TNF)
- Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Rams (SNF)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons (1:00 p.m.)
- Minnesota Vikings at Cincinnati Bengals (1:00 p.m.)
- San Francisco 49ers at Detroit Lions (1:00 p.m.)
- Seattle Seahawks at Indianapolis Colts (1:00 p.m.)
- Denver Broncos at New York Giants (4:25 p.m.)
- Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Saints (4:25 p.m.) – AGOTW
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills (1:00 p.m.)
- New York Jets at Carolina Panthers (1:00 p.m.)
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans (1:00 p.m.)
- Arizona Cardinals at Tennessee Titans (1:00 p.m.)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Washington Football Team (1:00 p.m.)
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs (4:25 p.m.)
- Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots (4:25 p.m.)
- Baltimore Ravens at Las Vegas Raiders (MNF)
Follow Clint Lamb on Twitter @ClintRLamb.