Thursday, I joined the Brian Kilmeade Show on Fox News Radio and Fox Nation to discuss my recent columns at OutKick.
Brian and I discussed the following:
- Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter.
- If Musk is the last hope for free speech online.
- Big tech suppressing Hunter Biden’s laptop story and lab leak theory.
- How Jon Stewart went the way of Stephen Colbert, not Bill Maher. Stewart now wants all white people to prove they are not racist.
- College grads are not above blue-collar workers.
- Why truckers and welders are in-demand.
- My prediction on the future of CNN+.
- Without Rachel Maddow, MSNBC is CNN: angry with no one to complain to.
The conversation begins at the 01:36:20 mark:
You can download the episode with this link.
Here’s my segment on Dan Dakich’s show from yesterday. I’ll be on WMAL DC at 4 pm today and BlazeTV with Steve Deace next week.