Trump/Biden Presidential Election Gambling Odds Move; Latest Biden VP Odds

Videos by OutKick

From now until the election, Outkick will cover the gambling odds for the 2020 Presidential election between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, in the event the odds have moved since the previous Tuesday.

After slipping in the 2020 presidential election gambling odds for about a month as America has had the coronavirus pandemic and racial tensions, Donald Trump gained a smidge in the past week while Joe Biden slipped a little bit at books in the United Kingdom. Here’s where the odds stand right now:

Donald Trump: 6/4
Joe Biden: 4/6

This means that you’d risk $4 to win $6 on Trump to win, and risk $6 to win $4 on Biden. Thus, Trump would be +150 and Biden would be -150 on the money line. While Biden is still favored, last week at this time he was about -186 and Trump was +175. The current odds would indicate that the gambling markets believe Biden has about a 60 percent chance to win and Trump about a 40 percent chance.

Vice President Mike Pence, who had gone from 50-1 to 33-1 in the odds from two weeks ago to last week, is now back to 50-1.

Here are the current odds for Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick:

Kamala Harris: 10/11
Susan Rice: 4/1
Val Demings: 6/1
Elizabeth Warren: 12/1
Tammy Duckworth: 12/1
Keisha Lance Bottoms: 14/1

It will remain interesting to see what direction Biden goes here.

Written by Ryan Glasspiegel

Ryan Glasspiegel grew up in Connecticut, graduated from University of Wisconsin-Madison, and lives in Chicago. Before OutKick, he wrote for Sports Illustrated and The Big Lead. He enjoys expensive bourbon and cheap beer.

Leave a Reply