Videos by OutKick
There’s sad news out of Toronto where a “worker” at the Brass Rail strip club (3.5 stars on Google reviews) may have exposed 550 people to COVID. Why do I say this is sad news?
- Canadian contact tracers will be knocking on doors making sure people possibly exposed are quarantining. This is going to be bad news for the guys out there who just wanted to go see some flesh, but now they’re going to have Claude from the health ministry knocking during dinner and wives are going to start asking questions. Huge issue.
- The Karen Rovells of Canada will now call for strip clubs to be closed. Did you guys see the U.S. suicide numbers that are out? People need releases and yet blue checkmarks think putting these people under even more stress is the answer.
- Closed strip clubs — if the health ministry nerds get their way — is a huge hit to the bachelor party scene. Guys can’t go getting married without a visit to a Canadian strip club shower. How’s a guy going to tell his future wife they have to delay the wedding until the strip club showers reopen.
CBC has the details on when the “worker” might’ve exposed a customer. Government officials say these are the times and dates to think about and they’re going through a contact tracing log from the business to track down customers. Think of how many fake names and numbers are in that log.
- Aug. 4 from 7 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. on Aug. 5
- Aug. 5 from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Aug. 6
- Aug. 7 from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Aug. 8
- Aug. 8 from 7 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. on Aug. 9
Inbox: Roughly 550 individuals may have been exposed to a worker with #COVID19 at the Brass Rail strip club on the nights of August 4, 5, 7 and 8.
— Lauren Pelley (@LaurenPelley) August 14, 2020
Here’s an angry woman who will now call for the Canadian strip clubs closed and run out of business.
Put your hands together for the 550 people who now have to tell their spouse that they may have caught Covid 19 at Brass Rail… hopefully that's all they got… https://t.co/0adLIJBIvA
— Alex Pierson (@AlexpiersonAMP) August 14, 2020