Leave it to LeBron & Drake to show up to a Bronny James game and then make sure they created viral content so it was all about themselves
The story goes that Bronny James, LeBron’s son, had a playoff game Friday night in Los Angeles and dad decides to show up with an entourage that entered the gymnasium carrying styrofoam cups and clearly with a goal of acting like idiots at a high school basketball game. #neverforget this is all about LeBron and Drake, definitely not about the teenagers. Dad & his buddies just can’t show up and watch a game. They have to make sure there are clips of the two of them on ESPN acting like some left-handed dunk was straight out of the 2021 NBA Dunk Contest.
Here’s the Amari Bailey dunk. LeBron and Drake were impressed.pic.twitter.com/g2gMfGdtdC
— Tarek Fattal (@Tarek_Fattal) June 12, 2021
Am I positive this was all about Drake and LeBron? I’ll let you guys judge for yourselves, but I was 100% positive after watching a video of Drake arguing with a ref. 100% confirmed.
Ultimately Bronny’s team lost last night and LeBron can now go off to figure out where to get more attention in his quest to make it all about stroking his ego. If you’re bored this weekend, make sure you read this list of LeBron’s greatest lies and exaggerations.
Drake has a few words for the ref 😂🔥 pic.twitter.com/zQXNoQzNlq
— Krysten Peek (@krystenpeek) June 12, 2021
• Brian in Charlotte takes me to task for a mistake in Friday’s Screencaps:
Loved the opening with Danger Zone and the Top Gun references. But halfway through you started to push the envelope a little too much and ended up in a “crash and burn” when writing “Maverick strapped into his F-18 to do his work against the MiGs”. Very disappointed for the lack of love and respect for the F-14 Tomcat that was the plane in the original 1986 movie. You won’t be attending Fighters Weapon School anytime soon with a misidentification like that.
I will give you some slack that the previews for the new Top Gun Movie do have them flying F-18 Super Hornets as the F-14 was retired by the Navy in 2006.
All in all, keep up the good work. Screencaps has become part of my morning routine. Enjoy your vacation.
• Drew in Naptown did as well:
Every single morning at 9 i open up Outkick for your post, gets my day rolling and helps look like i am dialed into my morning zoom meetings.
That being said, it is an F-14 and i am pretty sure they are Mig-29’s.
But hey, i got the point.
• Thank you, fellas. This is why I love the OutKick community. You guys just want to correct the problem and move on with your day. I respect that.
• Friday, I received a #TNML t-shirt update from the OutKick t-shirt manager who is thoroughly impressed by how fast the Mowing League shirts are flying off the shelves. Today I’ll try to get an estimated arrival time for these things of beauty. I know you’re filled with anticipation. Hang on.
• Here’s the view where I’m staying with family in Traverse City. The WiFi is amazing and it’s 10 minutes to Costco. Guys, I’m telling you, it’s very hard not to have thoughts of owning a summer cottage running through my head. A few trips here and there will have to suffice, but the fact remains that this area remains undefeated at sucking me in and making me love Up North® more and more the older I get.
• Keep sending me your favorite out-of-the-way, undiscovered, remote U.S. town suggestions along with your Best Unknown Sporting Events In The U.S. I’m talking stuff the tourism magazines and Bleacher Report don’t know about. I want wild & interesting sporting events (I’m talking all the way down to neighborhood sporting events — any barstool racing events I need to know about?) out there that OutKick readers need to read up on.
Send in your suggestions for both topics and I’ll be compiling posts soon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Numbers from :
Jacob deGrom of the @Mets is the first pitcher since RBI became an official stat in 1920 to have more RBI (5) than earned runs allowed (4) over any 10-start span in a single season.
— Stats By STATS (@StatsBySTATS) June 12, 2021
Stuff You Guys Sent In & Stuff I Like:
This is straight embarrassing! LOL!! pic.twitter.com/CaF9p1hZCa
Crack > Meth pic.twitter.com/7qadA46MME
This Script Ohio is shear perfection. 😎
📸: OhioStateFSR pic.twitter.com/5fIejuGBBt
— Ohio State (@OhioState) June 10, 2021
Alabama FR DB Ga’Quincy McKinstry is going by Kool-Aid now. It’s in the bio. It’s official. He has solidified his status as a future hall of famer pic.twitter.com/yHS8TtIi7r
— Justin (@afc2nfc) June 11, 2021
— Alex Young (@aybrowne) June 11, 2021
I applied the 12-team CFP model to every season of the past decade.
The results: 44 different programs get to play in a CFP over a 10-year period.
— Max Olson (@max_olson) June 11, 2021
— New Orleans Saints (@Saints) June 11, 2021
— lanaevoli (@lana_evoli) June 11, 2021
I want to give you pleasure. pic.twitter.com/vNsQeXRRDi
— soxwood (@na_na_na_na_69) June 12, 2021
— Matt Dimo (@dimo151) June 11, 2021
— Meagan Kolkmann (@MeaganKolkmann) June 11, 2021
— Dam News (@damnews_en) June 11, 2021
Tigers caddie from the 1990 U.S Junior Amateur was a vibe pic.twitter.com/72eMb7mjIL
— FromTheBackTees (@FromTheBackTees) June 11, 2021
— Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) June 11, 2021
I love how this guy is wearing his N95 on the trading floor. pic.twitter.com/lSGLnryGYV
— Mandrake (@Mandrak34211827) June 10, 2021
Boris Johnson addresses rehiring of Jeffrey Toobin pic.twitter.com/llJv2e8yzs
— Denlesks (@Denlesks) June 11, 2021