Videos by OutKick
Jackson Mahomes, the incredibly hateable TikTok dancing brother of the likable Kansas City Chiefs quarterback, was in Baltimore last night being his hateable self. Jackson did his thing during pregame getting content for his social media channels and ended the night by pouring water on a Ravens fan who taunted him after Lamar Jackson finally got a win over the Chiefs.
It was classic annoying Jackson Mahomes, who appears content to just ride his brother’s coattails for the rest of his life.
“They were thirsty,” the hateable brother wrote on Twitter about dousing the Ravens fan with water.
Then he turned off social media for the night, jumped on a private jet with Mahomes’ baby mama and Travis Kelce’s girlfriend and headed back to Kansas City where he’ll rest up for his next big day of work — next Sunday when Patrick faces the Chargers.
Let’s imagine how Jackson’s work schedule looks on a daily basis:
• Monday: Get caught up on social media; do a TikTok dance
• Tuesday: See above
• Wednesday: Start to work on the outfit he’ll wear to Sunday’s game
• Thursday: Finalize the outfit; TikTok dance; Keep Instagram Story updated
• Friday: Off day
• Saturday: Drinks on a patio somewhere; IG Story content!!!
• Sunday: What time is it? Game time!
Stay annoying, little bro.