Florida OnlyFans model Victoria Triece is just a mom out there grinding away, trying to make an honest living running her modeling career and trying to be a mother who’s there for her kids. That means taking on the role as a volunteer at Sand Lake Elementary for her two children. There were class parties to organize and kids who needed help with school work.
But that has all been yanked away from Triece, 30, after an anonymous tipster went to the school and outed Triece as an OnlyFans model. The school responded by firing Triece from her volunteer job.
“I always wanted to be involved in that aspect of life,” Triece told the Orlando Sentinel. “My mother did it for me and having her there was the best joy growing up.”
That’s right, someone went to Triece’s OnlyFans account, paid for a subscription, and collected intel on her, and weaponized it.
“It affected a parent who went and paid to see my content, but then they had to go send in these photos of me to the school and make me not be allowed to be around children anymore, which I’ve done and dedicated my life to for pretty much five years‚” Triece said during a press conference.
“I don’t know who was told what I do. And now I’m supposed to walk into the building and I don’t know what was said to my son’s teacher … I don’t know what’s been said about me to anyone at that school.”
Victoria, who goes by Snooks on OnlyFans where she’s currently running a 15% off discount ($16.14 for 31 days), seems like a pretty typical Florida mom trying to run a NSFW content business as part of her work life.
Nowhere on her Instagram or OnlyFans, that can be seen publicly, does she mention her role as a mom or as a school volunteer.
‘Snooks’ did step out of character this week on her Twitter account. “The way someone took paid content from my OnlyFans and sent it into my children’s school is so cruel,” she wrote. “You don’t have to like what I do or agree with it but to do something this extreme is just downright wrong.”
Let’s break this down for a minute:
• Should we be surprised, in 2021, that someone would have a problem with Snooks’ day job? Uh, no you shouldn’t.
• Was Snooks causing problems at the school? It doesn’t appear so. The school probably has some sort of clause in its volunteer contract that specifies being a model citizen and that’s what they’re going to cite in any type of lawsuit, if one is filed.
• Should Snooks be surprised she was outed? I mean, think of all the petty feuds between parents. These people are willing to fistfight each other at toddler soccer matches. Of course someone is going to weaponize Snooks getting dirty on OnlyFans.
• Is this great for Snooks’ career? Hell yeah, it is. She’ll probably make enough money to move and get away from the hysteria.
• Is Snooks going to be a superstar in the school pickup line? Uh, yeah. Dads will suddenly want to handle pickup duties.
• Does Snooks have too many tats? Yes, but to each his own.
• Is Snooks a scumbag for her career choice? That’s for you to debate. I live hundreds of miles from her and will forget about her story in 24 hours.
According to WESH-TV, Snooks passed a background check and has no criminal record. The TV station reviewed a volunteer form and reports that it doesn’t ask parents to list an occupation.