At Outkick we strive to bring you all the vital news of the day. Last week we informed you that Conor McGregor shaved his head. Now, in major breaking news, he has shaved his beard too:
As Outkick's Joe Kinsey wrote verbatim last week, McGregor says he's eyeing a fight with Manny Pacquaio.
“I was pushing hard for the season. Multiple opponents, multiple dates offered throughout,” McGregor said Friday night on Twitter. “All to take place back to back. Then when covid hit and the talk was that I would have to wait for crowds again, I walked away from the situation. I was waiting long enough at that stage.”
He also hinted at what could be coming next.
“I’m boxing Manny Pacquiao next in the Middle East,” Notorious said. “It will be a true honour to have faced two of the greatest boxers of the modern era, afraid of a fight.”
Pacquaio's camp has confirmed there will be a fight. And it wouldn't be a Conor McGregor story without him sparring on social media with Dana White about it.
If/when Mc-Paq happens, you know you'll watch.