Videos by OutKick
Let’s go to Florida where a 17-year-old 6-foot-6, 270-pound high school student was arrested for unloading an insane beating on a teacher who had the audacity to take his Nintendo Switch, according to authorities.
In a video released by the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office, the student can be seen chasing down the teacher and immediately shoving the woman who works as a paraprofessional to the ground where she is stomped unconscious inside Matanzas High School in Palm Coast.
Witnesses say the woman was punched 15 times until he was stopped by staffers.
Go ahead and let this quote sink in for a minute.
“The student stated that he was upset with the victim because she took his Nintendo Switch away during class,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement.
Police say the student, who reportedly lives in a group home, told cops he was “going to kill her” once he got a chance to get back into the school. He is now charged with felony aggravated battery with bodily harm.
“The actions of this student are absolutely horrendous and completely uncalled for,” Sheriff Rick
Staly said in a statement. “We hope the victim will be able to recover, both mentally and physically, from this incident.
“Thankfully, students and staff members came to the victim’s aid before the SRDs could arrive. Our
schools should be a safe place – for both employees and students.”
- The guy coming down the hallway must have been in living in another galaxy to not realize a woman was being severely beaten by a guy big enough to play defensive end for Tampa Bay.
- Yes, there are people on Twitter defending the student for destroying that woman.
- “This is not this child’s fault. He is not a threat,” mental health advocate Sue Urban reportedly said while reacting to the video while on a Facebook Live. “This is a mental health issue. This is a problem with our system, it is broken. “That post needs to be removed from the Flagler County Sheriff’s website immediately.”
- Urban claims “he did not know he was doing wrong.”
- He sure determined very quickly that it was wrong when the teacher took the Switch from him. It’s weird how that works.
8 CommentsLeave a Reply
First off…..HATE CRIME……second….attempted murder….third….this has NOTHING to do with mental illness, this is 100% justifying the stereotype given. Lock this MF up for 20+
My first reaction is “are you F*cking kidding me!?!?!”
This is one of the most disturbing videos I’ve seen in a while. If I’m employed at that school I’m getting fired because I’m breaking a chair over that kid’s face.
This particular species should be shot to death at first sight.
Only a vile, racist leftist can try to turn this perp into a “victim”. Leftists are the most racist people on Earth, believing that “some people just cannot control themselves “.
Good news is, I know the victim and she was out of the hospital and at her 2nd job tonight (not working but there walking around on her own.) I also heard the kid is special ed. At the very least, there needed to be someone there who can ‘neutralize’ this big chungus especially if he’s known to have violent fits. I hope she sues the shit out of the school.
My wife is a teacher. Some piece of shit pulls a stunt like that on her, he’s gonna pay.
The left are insane. The “mental health” advocate, Sue Urban, needs mental help herself. To justify what this crazy oaf did is completely nuts. The turd needs to go to jail for a long time. It was interesting to see that, what appeared to be a marine didn’t go a little harder to break it up.