Videos by OutKick
Well, that was a wild night. I lost count of how many times our son puked & continues to puke
We haven’t had one of those all-night pukers around here lately — until last night at what felt like around 2 a.m. And it was on from there for the four-year-old. I’ll spare you the details of the warzone my wife encountered. Let’s just say I hope not to encounter that bug this weekend.
Quickly moving on…
• Congratulations to the lucky soul in Novi, Michigan who is holding the $1 billion Mega Millions ticket. Enjoy your new life in a new climate and with all the trappings that come along with $1 billion. Someday I’ll learn how it feels.
• RIP Larry King…the guy hosted 50,000 interviews over his career & had just about as many marriages. Larry considered his 1988 interview with Frank Sinatra as one of his career highlights. Watch this interview and then imagine it being on cable TV in 2021.
• The founder of IKEA, Ingvar Kamprad, has died, according to media reports. I had no idea before this morning when I started reading into Kamprad’s life, that he was a member of Sweden’s Nazi party during World War II and had a deep appreciation for fascist leader Per Engdahl.
• Good luck to the illegal streamers out there who’ll be testing Dana White later this evening by stealing his UFC 257 broadcast. That’s what I have my eyes on.
Hopefully, the puking is over in this house and we can have a strong Saturday without football. I need to develop some sort of life schedule now that I have free time on weekends.
Numbers from :
Most defensive snaps without a penalty committed this season:
1. Lavonte David – 1,212
2. Antonie Winfield Jr. – 1,193 pic.twitter.com/bfzmr5hZau
— PFF (@PFF) January 23, 2021
Stuff You Guys Sent In & Stuff I Like:
Are you kidding me? 🤯
This bettor just made over $5K on a $25 first basket scorer parlay 💰 Well done!
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) January 23, 2021
🍌Collectors go bananas and pay nearly $400,000 for Del Monte-stickered $20 bill; sale of the famed ‘Del Monte Note’ sets world record for any banknote error ever offered at auction! #HeritageAuctions #HACurrency #DelMonteNote #errornote #banknote https://t.co/MoHbrCmCEW pic.twitter.com/DHU4jYKLlm
— Heritage Auctions (@HeritageAuction) January 23, 2021
"The World's Most Famous Coin" is now "The World's Most Valuable Gold Coin" after it sold for a record $9,360,000 at a public auction held by Heritage Auctions.
— Heritage Auctions (@HeritageAuction) January 22, 2021
— Brian Phillips (@BPhillips_SB) January 21, 2021
bruh from Ramsay brought the whole goal down 😳😳 pic.twitter.com/K6TdBN38vb
— sincerely, kentrell. (@kingtreIII) January 23, 2021
— The Mouth (@TheMouthLAKings) January 23, 2021
Then they lost. Again. https://t.co/J30kOCeyai
— Ken Carman (@KenCarman) January 23, 2021
Innocent until proven guilty https://t.co/F1y6fidyn9
— Joe Kinsey (@JoeKinseyexp) January 23, 2021
His face looks like a middle school desk pic.twitter.com/6DdKoRETfZ
— Assholes Of Findlay (@findlayassholes) January 22, 2021
skating into the weekend like pic.twitter.com/x8ik5CaLxn
— Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) January 22, 2021
“There’s gotta be more treats in there somewhere” pic.twitter.com/xVJcMeIVZT
— Old Row Pups (@OldRowPups) January 23, 2021