Is a gambling problem affecting you or someone you know? Get help today.
Responsible Gambling Resources
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a gambling-related problem, it’s important to remember that intervention and treatment are readily available and can be very effective.
- The Problem Gambling Helpline is a confidential service open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s staffed by trained professionals who understand the nature of the disease and are committed to helping those in need.
- If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-888-532-3500 (toll-free) or visit http://www.vacpg.org.
- For additional resources, call or text the National Council on Problem Gambling helpline at 1-800-522-4700 or chat to ncpgambling.org/chat. The NCPG maintains a database of state-by-state information at Help By State – National Council on Problem Gambling (www.ncpgambling.org).
- Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of individuals who have joined together to address their own compulsive gambling and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are fellowship meetings around the world. Visit https://www.gamblersanonymous.
org/ga/hotlines for a list of hotlines by state.
- Know the Odds eBooks, infographics, and videos on problem gambling at https://knowtheodds.org/