Renee Young, host of WWE Backstage — which airs Tuesday nights at 11 pm ET on FS1 — joined Outkick this week! We discussed:
- Asuka and Otis getting deserved victories in Money in the Bank
- The logistics of filming WWE Backstage virtually instead of all in studio.
- When she knew CM Punk would be “breaking the internet” by joining WWE Backstage.
- Creative WWE storytelling elements — Firefly Funhouse, Graveyard match, and the way they shot Money in the Bank main event — that could endure post pandemic.
- Wanting to be a manager, who she’d want to manage, and what other roles she thinks she could do well in WWE.
- Talking Smack, and how she knew how to handle the icy interaction between The Miz and Daniel Bryan.
Hope you enjoy!