Videos by OutKick
Paulina Gretzky, whose voice has rarely been heard on social media, sat down with her sister-in-law Sara Gretzky to make her podcasting guest debut on The Netchicks to chat about reality television, life with Dustin Johnson and how she needs suggestions on what kind of content you guys want to see from her because she’s “reserved.”
• Paulina on watching golf: “I turn it on mute most of the time, because to listen to those men talk about (Dustin), I want to go through the screen and grab them, but I could never do that.”
• Talks about her favorite Real Housewives for approximately 20 minutes.
• When Paulina and DJ spend time together, they don’t watch TV. “We have our own iPads.” DJ watches deep sea fishing, Alaska shows and swamp people.
• “Dustin pretends” to care about the Housewives “because he loves me.”
• DJ will watch Below Deck when Paulina throws it on. “He loves it. He’s a boat guy.”
• On Paulina creating more content: “What I need is more uplifting from women. I need to be told what they want to see and what they want me to do. I’m reserved. I never want to offend anybody. I never want to hurt anybody. They’re probably over my bikini photos and over all that crap. I wish I could do it better. I’m so bad at makeup. I’m so bad at all that girl stuff.”
• On having more kids: “I want one more. Whatever happens happens. If I’m lucky enough to get pregnant again, great. I want to enjoy being 32, 33, and hopefully if I’m lucky enough to have one at 34…I would love a girl.”
• Her and Dustin ARE NOT married. “I don’t want anything from Dustin other than I love him.”
• Dustin thinks he’s a country singer in the car. Paulina says sometimes he thinks he’s Luke Bryan.
• On food: Loves olives. “I can eat a jar.”
• Loves Mexican food.
• What does she eat in Florida? “Nothing, it’s so disgusting. I love Florida. I was kinda forced into it because it’s the golf mecca and everybody lives there, but honestly, it’s hard.” She’s not ok with Florida switching out tuna for tilapia at restaurants.
• “I can eat a cheeseburger at any second of the day.”
• Paulina’s not allowed to talk about winning a tournament before a final round.
• Loves tequila, not a fan of Fireball.
• Sometimes calls DJ “BD” for baby daddy. Paulina says DJ asked her to call him “daddy,” but she refused.
• Blake Lively would play Paulina in a biopic. Bradley Cooper plays DJ.