Have you ever dreamed of taking batting practice like a big leaguer? Now’s your chance! The Nashville Sounds(triple-a for the Texas Rangers) are offering a Willy Wonka experience for baseball fans.
The Nashville Sounds might not be playing at the park, but you can!— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) August 24, 2020
For only $35 per person, you and a group can hold private batting practice on the field at First Horizon with full videoboard, music playlist and more:https://t.co/UUBrIZlNSt pic.twitter.com/CMq4wI5PCx
Here we go:
- A private one-hour long batting practice session on the field(time slots available from noon-7:00 PM, Monday-Friday)
- Full guitar videoboard activation displaying names of each group member
- A custom music playlist, curated to the genre of your choice
- Access to Nashville Sounds home dugout
- A Nashville Sounds staff member to operate the pitching machine and supply baseballs
- A behind-the-scenes view of the Sounds indoor batting cages
- 10% off voucher(per person) to the Nashville Sounds pro shop
- $5 off voucher(per person) to Germantown’s Bar with a ballpark: Third and Home
EXPERIENCE PRICE: $35(per person)
- 30-minute blocks of field time
- Commemorative highlight video
Additional BP information:
Groups may range from six to 15 people at $35(per person) plus tax.
- Must book in advance. Batting practice rentals outside the time listed above available upon request.
- Participants must be 5 years or older.
- Fans interested can make a reservation by completing the Batting Practice at First Horizon Park reservation in the link provided in the link above.
Even better news
There’s a bar! Germantown’s bar will be accessible during the entire experience. After all…alcohol is the only reason Top Golf entertains us, so imagine what buzzed baseball could do.