Let’s do something new…Throwback Thursday Screencaps edition!
That’s right, it’s time to theme Screencaps, and we’re starting with Throwback Thursday and 1990s actresses, some of whom never appeared in Caps over the nearly 10 years I’ve been doing this post. There wasn’t some sort of algorithm used to select this week’s TBT Screencaps ladies. I literally went down a list of 1990s TV actresses and came up with a couple and then a couple of names (Heather Graham and Alicia Silverstone) popped into my foggy head.
Now it’s time for you guys to have your heads on a swivel. Is there a TV actress out there we haven’t heard from lately who’s doing her thing on Instagram? Tag, tag, tag, tag me (@joekinseyexp) or send to the DMs if you’re scared.
Other themes I’m thinking about as we head into the spring/summer:
- Friday — Ladies of Golf
- Saturday — Ladies of Fishing and Boating
For the time being, we’ll roll with Throwback Thursday Actresses until the post runs out of material. The other three days will need to be reserved for random action. I don’t want to lock the post into six days of themes and then trigger a reader who can’t get his Kila Johnson updates.
• Wednesday, I heard from Chris in Texas who wants to see more baseball content. So do I, Chris. The great news is that we’re going to get fans in the stands across the league. Baseball offers so much content from a fan standpoint, so hang tight. But keep in mind that MLB is notorious for sending out cease and desist emails to content guys like me who try to have fun with the sport. I used to post videos of the Hooters ball girls at Phillies games doing work until the MLB kept sending its lawyers after me. I promise to find a workaround.
• As expected, Roblox stock went nuts Wednesday. The founder, who’d been sitting on this company since 2004, became a billionaire.
• Are you ready to drive a truck that looks like a Duplo toy? Here’s the first look at the truck California EV maker Canoo will release in 2023. Imagine driving this thing around Huntsville, Alabama on a Friday night. Ladies will be hanging off the tailgate.
• Finally this morning, it sounds like Mexico is about to legalize weed. It should be interesting to see what this does to the drug cartels, if anything. I have to believe this won’t stop El Chapo’s boys from pumping meth and heroin into the U.S. Legalize weed all you want, the drug lords will adapt the business plan.
Numbers from :
The Steelers pass rush production dropped off significantly without Bud Dupree on the field during the 2020 season, especially on 3rd down and on non-blitzes. https://t.co/jvC5pUHOnf pic.twitter.com/BHBplJUyt9
— Next Gen Stats (@NextGenStats) March 10, 2021
Stuff You Guys Sent In & Stuff I Like :
Caught up with my main man Spud today. Got a chance to enjoy a round of golf together. Plus we beat my son and friend today. Two impactful Lil fellas pic.twitter.com/WKpnzHmWXd
— Tyrone Muggsy Bogues (@MuggsyBogues) March 9, 2021
Wow, making memories at The Players! pic.twitter.com/urIoblIkhs
— Ryan Lavner (@RyanLavnerGC) March 10, 2021
#ComebackSZN for OBJ 💨
— FanDuel (@FanDuel) March 11, 2021
March 11, 2014: Whitehouse (TX) High School Senior @PatrickMahomes tosses a 16 strikeout no-hitter in a 2-1 win over Michael Kopech and Mount Pleasant High
— This Day In Sports Clips (@TDISportsClips) March 11, 2021
Tim Ryan was torching everyone pic.twitter.com/YbdlozyftJ
— McNeil (@Reflog_18) March 10, 2021
Looks like we have a solid contender for KO of the Week pic.twitter.com/Kp0ZO2MPl3
— Joe Kinsey (@JoeKinseyexp) March 11, 2021
While I’m in Florida I figured it’s a good time to reveal a side project stadium from Florida that I completed last week!
— Paper Stadiums 🏟 (@PaperStadiums) March 10, 2021
Scotty Hopson pic.twitter.com/FFNDIkuMwY
— Classic Tennessee Pictures (@classicTNpics) March 10, 2021
a wild boar in Haifa taking a nap after eating all the garbage pic.twitter.com/20Rvt7uISa
— ཊལབསརངཧ (@David_Rudnick) March 10, 2021
Professional Ventriloquist pic.twitter.com/fHoyW5YYBK
— ABC7Error (@abc7error) March 11, 2021
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas ✶ 1971. The sign still had its original corrugated backing in the early 70s. Kona Kai Motel to the right. Photo: Peter Bischoff. pic.twitter.com/C1HmDmZTlg
— Vintage Las Vegas (@summacorp) March 10, 2021
— Norm Clarke (@NormLasVegas) March 11, 2021