Videos by OutKick
I’m kinda in a hurry so let’s just get to the reader emails without wasting time
• Chris N. writes:
Two questions for you:
1) Can I still be a member of TNML even if I don’t have grass in my yard. I live in hot hot Paradise Valley Arizona and my yard is a desert landscape—-cacti and other shrubs but no grass. Very little maintenance required. I never have to mow. I grew up in Baton Rouge and remember having to mow the grass for my dad often if that counts for anything.
2) Your wife OK with your job involving searching out pictures of hot babes on the internet? My wife gets upset if I check out other chicks at the mall so not sure she’d love me doing your job. But then again you probably pull in big bucks with your job and that lessens the pain for your wife?
Keep up the good work.
Thank you for the questions.
- Yes, you can still be a TNML member. Show off your desert landscape. Take a photo of the shrubs during the golden hour. Let’s see the cacti in a different light. Get creative. One of the great things about TNML is that members get ideas from others. They’re analyzing what they’re seeing with future changes to their own landscape in mind. They’re not judging your wealth or greatness. They’re getting ideas. They’re helping out when needed. So show us your desert landscape. Join the movement.
- I’m asked this quite a bit. This is clinical stuff, Chris. I started my internet career with the mindset that it’s my job to help miserable people get happy. My focus has always been on helping people who hate their jobs, can’t stand their marriages, etc. get through the day. My wife was fine with my mission when I wasn’t making any money and she’s fine with it now that it’s my career. After 14 years of this, we’re pretty secure in our relationship. The IG models do their thing and I go into clinical mode as Screencaps is created on a daily basis.
• Ryan writes:
Thank you for putting this together, it’s an absolute blast seeing how this is taking off!
• Don L in Gilbert, AZ writes:
I was on shift yesterday and was hoping to get mowed this am but no luck.
Saw what you wrote about Flagstaff and the flooding up North.
Full rain out down here in “The Valley of the Sun” as well.
Not complaining because we really need the water and cooler temps.
Will be back at it next Thursday.
• Kraig K. emails:
Joe – love what you’re doing with the TNML. It’s hard for me to always squeeze it in on Thursday with life and the amount of yard I mow, but I do my best. A week or two ago I saw a mower with a freaking gun rack on it! This was beautiful! I’m now looking at adding it myself. What a great platform to share potential mower upgrades. Keep it up!
PS: I was dying with the TNML NASCAR.
I can’t remember which guy it is with the gun rack, but I know the exact riding mower Kraig is referencing. It’s beautiful. Let this be a lesson for Chris N. in Paradise Valley that people are noticing all sorts of things from the TNML photos. It’s a completely no judgement zone on how much your mortgage is or how much you’ve spent on tools. Kraig wants to see mower upgrades and I don’t blame him. There are incredible minds out there and my mission is to bring them into the fold. Let’s get creative out there.
• I heard from people in Michigan, Indiana and all the way down to Cincinnati who are up for a TNML meet-up near my house so I don’t have to travel. That was so nice to hear. You guys are nicer than my own friends who make me drive all over town to play at golf courses near their houses.
• Get the emails in. Hit me up in the DMs. Let me know what’s going on out in the world. email@example.com
Numbers from :
According to @Sportico
• Ea NFL team received a record $309.2 million in national revenue last year
• Packers reported just $61.8 million in local revenue in 2020, -71% from 2019 season
• Packers operating loss of $38.8 million for ‘20.
• 1st op loss in more than 20 yrs
— Maury Brown (@BizballMaury) July 16, 2021
Stuff You Guys Sent In & Stuff I Like:
— Windies Cricket (@windiescricket) July 17, 2021
A guy yells at Altuve in the dugout during Gurriel's at-bat:
"Altuve!" *Bang, bang, bang* "Fastball!" pic.twitter.com/MZOs7h7jrt
— 2021 Astros Shame Tour (@AsteriskTour) July 17, 2021
good to see you. pic.twitter.com/ojCHWRYnS9
— MLB Closed Captioning (@mlb_cc) July 17, 2021
Matt Corral and I getting ready to coach them up at the MPA today. How about this kid in the background with no shirt photobombing my picture. pic.twitter.com/1lFPWqDgo9
— Eli Manning (@EliManning) July 16, 2021
Giannis, speaking a second language, says something more profound here than most athletes ever will in their first language. NBA would be smart to abandon LeBron and make him the face of the league. pic.twitter.com/Z3VO3Ux3s4
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) July 17, 2021
The official restaurant of “We just lost 19 to 3 but our coach is a super nice guy.” pic.twitter.com/YQPRViSFZ3
— Super 70s Sports (@Super70sSports) July 16, 2021
Monday, April 15, 1912.
The Vancouver Daily Province pic.twitter.com/31kxMP9oXd
— Marina Amaral (@marinamaral2) July 17, 2021
— Bring a Trailer (@Bringatrailer) July 17, 2021
— Pabst Blue Ribbon (@PabstBlueRibbon) July 16, 2021
Another solid entry in the competition for Best Hair in the Hancock County Jail pic.twitter.com/3Bng6PMok7
— Assholes Of Findlay (@findlayassholes) July 16, 2021