Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

plex
    Participant

Any confident picks for the small slate of games this weekend?

Colorado State seems like a safe pick, no?

rhanks11
    Participant

Yeah, I like Colorado St -4. USF -21 is probably my next favorite. I know a lot of folks really think they are set up for a great year. Only concern with that game is the cross country trip. That concern is a little mitigated with it being the first game of the year.

I understand the reasoning behind playing the Australia game in “Week 0”, but doesn’t it seem a little strange that we have these other random match-ups taking place a week before the season really starts? That being said, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing football on TV as soon as possible.

WVU_CD
    Participant

Hopefully Colorado St hops out to a quick lead and never looks back. I’m on the -3.5 and couldn’t be happier there’s a slate of week 0 games.

acnelson93
    Participant

From a couple pros that I know:
    Oregon state +4
    Mismatch at LOS and Oregon state has returning running back with 13 TDs from last year. Colorado state allowed 212 yds rushing last 2 years.
    Also new stadium for Colorado state makes for a distraction plus look ahead for Colorado coming to town to Colorado State.

Rice/Standford over 50.5
    Both offenses are much improved and Stanford being underrated and won’t be hurt by the departure of Mccaffrey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.