Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

plex
    Participant

Are they playing 4-D chess on all of us to set up a billion dollar trilogy fight or will Floyd just pick Connor apart and ride off into the sunset?

big_jlot
    Participant

i think the Pacman/Mayweather fight was closer than the scorecards……and i think McGregor has a good chance to come within 1-2 rounds of beating Mayweather on the scorecards as well. Honestly, i hope Mayweather gets KTFO and Connor gets on top of him like that scene in Friday!

Big Whiskey
    Participant

I think Mcgregor comes out dirty boxing and throwing bombs. He either (A) knocks Mayweather out inside of 2 rounds or (B) runs completely out of gas and gets picked apart later in the fight.

(A) — 10% chance
    (B) — 90% chance

Brent Snyder
    Participant

Boxing is such a skill sport. $M is as skilled as it gets. While I find McGregor incredibly entertaining, I see no way $M doesn’t win this fight easily. McGregor will tire out early, then let the onslaught begin.

Of course it’s boxing, so the fix could be in. I just don’t see $M ego throwing a fight. My wager is on Mayweather by KO/TKO/DQ -145.

GoBlue9
    Participant

It will go the distance, but I do not see McGregor winning more than 2 or 3 rounds. Only chance McGregor has is an early-round KO.

dunkeyb
    Participant

Mayweather will jab and move. I think it goes the distance and MW wins big on points

6inchesofjonsnow
    Participant

What time are they actually going to fight? No way it’s until at least 10:30 ET right?

Parker
    Participant

Try 11.30 est

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wouldn’t put it past $M to throw this one in order to fight one maybe two more times with McGregor. If he’s all about the money like he claims.
    On the other hand, I think he’s too prideful for blemish on his record.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.