Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WVU_CD
    Participant

I’m obviously bias on this one as a 10’grad of WVU but I absolutely love WVU +5 against VT in DC on 9/3 as well as outright ml play. All signs point towards Grier being the total man. Crawf and Kennedy McKoy behind him and sound WRs to compliment him (wish the Bama kid was eligible now though) Anyways enjoyed my trip at the “redskins stadium” last year for WVU/BYU game and leave Indianapolis on Friday, 9/1 for an extended long weekend. Anyone in the Arlington area I’ll be the guy sinking brews at the Crystal City Sports Pub Friday, Saturday and I’m sure Sunday lunch before crossing over to MD. Have to make sure the locals and staff know we love it there. Such a gambler friendly establishment, the inside has the replica Vegas big boards running all the lines. CANT WAIT! Let’s Gooooo Mountaineers.

GayTravis
    Participant

Calm down beaver. It’s UT. If you lose to the “Champions of Life” it is over forDH

GayTravis
    Participant

Oh…Texas…haha shows how relevant WVU is…

WVU_CD
    Participant

Lol, Gay Travis I’m talking about Virginia Tech, are you high where are you getting Tennessee or Texas from? However next fall we open against Tennessee in Charlotte.

GayTravis
    Participant

Yeah too much excitement in the first week of College football!! My mouth outran my brain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.