Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TheDaveShow
    Participant

I put together a video detailing what I’d do if I was the supreme college football commissioner with unlimited power: https://youtu.be/9gUyogkMuMI

alc1343
    Participant

Allow me to give you a hearty FUCK OFF at putting my Aggies back in the SWC.

What a dogshit conference and it would absolutely murder the quality of football in the State of Texas.

Recruits would be abandoning this state in droves.

You should be ashamed of this video.

Grimbald
    Participant

No one associated with a school that has ever been in a conference with the University of Texas and escaped would willingly pair up with them again. Arkansas and Texas A&M would never go this route.

Try again.

TheDaveShow
    Participant

Try again? No one will pair up again with Texas?

THE ENTIRE VIDEO IS COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC. Haha!

Again, in the video, I’m the supreme college football commissioner with unlimited power, so what I say goes.

Thanks for watching!

TheDaveShow
    Participant

Did you stop watching the video right after you saw my Southwest Conference alignment? Give it another chance! Recruits won’t be leaving the state in droves if you kept watching.

OUTotoro
    Participant

I say align the top 64 teams into 4 2-divison conferences by geographical footprint and the rest of DI into 4 more 2-divison conferences.

Win your division, play for the conference title. 4 four conference winners go into a play off for the title. You automatically have cross regional title games.

You do the same thing for the second tier conferences – including a play-off for them. The winner of the second tier playoff gets moved up to the top tier – and worst team in their gets the boot down the small time. Come back up when you can win. (Or I’d be happy with each conference relegating one school each year).

There you go.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.