Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

therovdbap
    Participant

Curios to hear what some of yall are thinking for week 1. Here are some games I like in no particular order.

UCLA -3.5 dont see starkel or new starter going to pasadena and beating Rosen.

Buffalo +28 Thursday game minnesota very thin on o line, new coach, conservative offense

Utah state +28 Wisconsin not a high powered offense, tons of points

UF +4 Callway suspension sucks for the pick but still like the defense of gators. cece, taven bryan duke dawson etc

Other picks. Wyoming +13 josh allen, UT-3 think dormady has to be addition over J Dobbs. dobbs couldnt throw, good kid but couldnt throw downfield.

Chris
    Participant

I like:

UCLA -3.5
    Buffalo +28 – Agreed, new coach, new system and not a lot of talent yet.
    Iowa -12 – Iowa will run all over Wyoming (Iowa entire OL along with 2 – 1000yard RBs) and WY couldn’t stop the run at all last year. WY also lost all WR from last year and another to injury this fall camp. I’d take the under as well here.

acnelson93
    Participant

playing parlays are like donating money to your offshore book of choice

rhanks11
    Participant

I think they are alot of fun, but I certainly bet much smaller amounts than on individual games. I like to play maybe one a week, if I have several games I feel very confident about. Depends on the gambler and how complicated/involved they want to get, but I’ll often hedge if I’m in position to do so as the games play out.

That said, lines I’m watching for week 1:
    Memphis -27
    Wyoming +12.5
    S. Alabama +24
    SCar +5.5
    Michigan -4 (only bet I’ve placed so far, and I got it at -3)
    Vandy -5.5
    UT -4.

If I had to pick 4 right now for a parlay, I’d go Tennessee, Memphis, Michigan, and Vandy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.