Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mike Walsh
    Participant

Barstool is really softening up, have to come to this website now to get alpha takes. Clay is a beacon of hope.

Chriscrane27
    Participant

They are a bunch of jackasses. Had no idea who they were. Followed their snapchat for a while and they were always throwing around Chucke E Cheese blowup balls in some room. Was really odd. Unfollowed on all social media

GayTravis
    Participant

Barstool sports is the equivalent of dried swan shit on a pond sidewalk.

dbranch
    Participant

I was a huge Barstool fan in college and during their early years as a website. The site has become a watered down version of itself. The writers are bad except for PFT. Their only content that’s still good are podcasts like PMT and KFC Radio.

Cullenhairrell
    Participant

It’s only a matter of time before they get rid of the “smoke show of the day”, because it’s demeaning to women.

BrandonBowling
    Participant

I think Barstool finds and puts out some decent content that has the opportunity to be entertaining but their writing is just so poor. They are trying to be funny and make quips or puns or whatever, but they fall on their face miserably almost every time. I am with dbranch, their early stuff was ok but they aren’t the same as they used to be.

tubgummy
    Participant

Oh come on, really? Cuckstool? If there’s anything I hate more than Barstool, it’s the word “Cuck”. Has Barstool gotten lame? Yea. Does the terrible use of the word “Cuck” help you make your point? Are you 13? Then, maybe.

Pinhighs
    Participant

It seems like they think they are WAY funnier than they really are.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.