March 11, 2021 at 10:40 pm #157879
OutKick Community ManagerKeymaster
We wanted to share some guidelines with you all if you are new to the forum or even if you engage with it on a daily basis.
These are not mandated rules, but more like guidelines to consider.
1. Golden Rule… Let’s be civil. Luckily, our community is great, and we do not have any issues with this.
2. No “doxing” individuals who prefer to remain private. But we encourage you to be your real self.
3. All topics are welcome! Do not feel like you have to just stick to sports! Talk about movies, TV shows, travel, etc!
4. No trolling. No fake accounts. No multiple accounts. No self-promotion.
5. Share your opinions!
6. If you have ideas on how we can continue to improve our community, let us know!
7. No pornography or graphic images.
8. Be patient with us, if you have a critique… let us know, and we will do our best to improve it.
9. No harassment of our hosts or each other, online or offline.
10. No repeated threads. Don’t flood with the forum with multiple threads that could be condensed into one.
11. Try not to post too many threads in a day. Let’s not drown each other out.
12. Have fun and be yourself!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.