Videos by OutKick
Witnesses have made some shocking and stunning claims about a dogfight between a UFO and fighter jets, but the military is telling a very different story.
Witnesses claim they saw a pair of F-16s scramble to engage in a “dogfight” with a UFO near Bad Axe, Michigan back on June 3, according to a report received by the National UFO Reporting Center.
The only witness identified by name by the Huron Daily Tribune is Christopher Bilbrey, and he told the outlet, “The UAP was extremely fast. It was capable of overtaking and outmaneuvering the fighter jets with extreme ease. It would overtake a jet, stop suddenly and seemed to turn toward the incoming jet (sic) like spin in their direction without moving.
He also claimed one of the fighter jets fired anti-missile flares during the engagement.
Police don’t know anything about the alleged UFO/fighter jet dog fight.
However, authorities in the region are raising more questions than answers. Unlike the situation in Las Vegas where the police admitted to seeing something fall out of the sky, local authorities in the region have no idea what the hell happened or if anything did at all.
Huron County Sheriff Kelly Hanson told the Huron Daily his office has no records of any reports. Seems like something you’d call the police for if you saw F-16s deploying flares during a dogfight over Michigan. I guess none of the witnesses thought to do so.
Hanson also said if F-16s were scrambled, they would have had to come from the 180th Fighter Wing in Toledo, Ohio.
I reached out to the 180th Fighter Wing to see what was going on and got a different version of events of what happened June night.
A representative from the 180th Fighter Wing told me there were absolutely jets in the Bad Axe area, but they were definitely not “scrambled” to engage any UFO.
Instead, the jets were doing dogfighting exercises, which is what the representative believes the witnesses say. She told me point blank there was no UFO, jets never engaged anything from a different world but planes were training in the area.
The UFO stories keep getting crazier and crazier.
Do you all know what time it is? It’s time for the list! Let’s run it back with some of the recent UFO claims in America:
- Government is hiding crafts of non-human origins, according to whistleblower David Grusch.
- Dead alien pilots have been recovered. (Also from Grusch)
- It was reported the government is in possession of at least 12 spacecrafts.
- A man called 911 in Las Vegas after claiming crashed aliens were in his backyard. While police couldn’t confirm the alien claim, they did acknowledge they saw something fall.
- The man in Vegas later uploaded a YouTube video doubling down on the claim.
- Multiple members of congress made it clear a hearing will happen.
- Congressman says the American public needs to know if something is being hidden.
- The Vatican helped cover up a 1933 UFO crash.
- A UFO was found with an interior the size of a football stadium.
Now, we have a witness on the record claiming they saw two F-16s not just chase a UFO but engage with it to the point anti-missile flares were deployed. Again, the military says it was nothing more than a training exercise.
Much like the claim about the UFO with an interior the size of a football stadium, I’m told people not to buy this claim at all. For those of you who don’t know, F-16s and pretty much every other fighter jet in America’s arsenal is very loud.
It appears I was correct.
With this situation now clarified with the military’s version of events, it seems we can move on. However, UFO questions still linger and we will continue to cover them here at OutKick!