Great news, NFL fans! We finally got the entire 2021 regular season schedule on Wednesday night, including the entire Week 1 slate, and you know what that means. We now have the opening week betting lines from FanDuel.
We’ll start off with that information, but there are some other tidbits to stick around for afterwards.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-6.5) at Dallas Cowboys
- Arizona Cardinals at Tennessee Titans (-2.5)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (-2.5) at Houston Texans
- LA Chargers (-1) at Washington Football Team
- Minnesota Vikings (-3.5) at Cincinnati Bengals
- New York Jets at Carolina Panthers (-4)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills (-6.5)
- San Francisco 49ers (-7.5) at Detroit Lions
- Seattle Seahawks at Indianapolis Colts (-2)
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs (-5.5)
- Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Saints (-2)
- Denver Broncos (-1) at New York Giants
- Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots (-1.5)
- Chicago Bears at LA Rams (-7)
- Baltimore Ravens (-5) at Las Vegas Raiders
Like previously mentioned, there are also a few more interesting things to note.
- Buccaneers (O/U 11.5) are the most popular team by handle in RS O/U Wins market
- Colts (O/U 9.5) are the most popular team by bet count in RS O/U Wins market
- Colts have the most lopsided action in RS O/U Wins market with 92.5% handle on Over
- The Top 2 players by bet count in the NFL MVP Market are:
- Josh Allen +1300 (9%)
- Matthew Stafford +1500 (7%)
- The Top 2 players by handle in the NFL MVP Market are:
- Josh Allen (13%)
- Patrick Mahomes +500 (11%)
- While Trevor Lawrence +270 is a OROY favorite, he isn’t Top 3 in handle/bet count
- Handle: Najee Harris +1500 (20%), Justin Fields +500 (14%), Pitts +1300 (11%)
- Bet count: Najee Harris (19%), Kyle Pitts (15%) and Justin Fields (11%)
- Top 2 teams by handle and bet count in NFC Championship outright market are:
- Handle: Buccaneers (30%) and Rams +650 (11%)
- Bet Count: Washington +2700 (15%) and Buccaneers +310 (13%)
- Top 2 teams by handle and bet count in AFC Championship outright market are:
- Handle: Chiefs +260 (23%) and Colts (16%)
- Bet Count: Colts +1300 (18%) and Broncos +1000 (15%)
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait for football season.
New FanDuel Sportsbook users can make their first bet risk-free up to $1,000. If the bet loses, the FanDuel Sportsbook will refund you in site credit. New users can lock in this offer NOW by clicking this link.