Welcome back on this fantastic Wednesday from wherever you are in this great country and this great land.
Here are the topics Clay covers in the Wednesday, September 9, 2020 edition of Outkick the Show:
- A FanDuel offer for VIPs that can’t be refused!
- Gallup poll shows sports industry took a big hit
- 346 team NCAA Tournament?
- Disney Thanked Chinese Entities Involved With Concentration Camps in Mulan Credits
- Bucks got spanked after they walked out on the season
What we’re reading:
- 3.1 magnitude earthquake reported in N.J. 9 years after temblor shook state
- Tigers Rout Brewers 8-3
- Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize — now has the same odds of winning as Bill Gates
- Steve Nash eager to get started on new career as Nets coach
- San Francisco Shouldn’t Expect Indoor Dining Until ‘Mid October,’ Maybe Later